Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lurch Lurch is offline

Default Zanussi ZSF4123 dishwasher cold water problem

On 25 Feb 2007 11:22:25 -0800, mused:

Hi Stuart,

Just to finish off (and maybe get the part required). The engineer
came out and identified it as a failed PCB. It was £159 but he
suggested he repaired it (soldered) as a short term fix allowing me to
buy the part myself. That 'temporary' fix has now failed so Im after
the part. Do you happen to know where I can buy it ? I believe it is
an EDW11 for a ZSF4123.

Have to look into this a bit more tomorrow but basically the EDW11 is
the blank unprogrammed board AFAIAA.

I believe yours is a DIVA/4 which is 93.84 + P&P. If you can give me
all of the numbers off the box the PCB is in (under where it says EDW
11 00 or similar) then I'll confirm that it is the correct part.

Feel free to email me if you prefer, might get a quicker response as I
may miss the odd post on the newsgroup. Replace usenet with stuart in
the email address in the header.
--
Regards,
Stuart.