Posted to alt.home.repair

Default where to buy/refill portable propane tanks

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message

Tim R wrote in message ...
Decided to give up the charcoal ghost and go propane. Just bought a

new lp
gas grill and cart. Where's the best place to pick up a tank...and do

most
refill their own or go to one of these swap your tank bins at 7/Eleven

or
Circle K type stores ?

Thanks, Tim

I refill my own. Most of the supermarkets where I live have locked bins
outside of their stores where you can exchange. I don't know how much it
costs to exchange an empty one for a full one, but they're easy to have
refilled.

Cheri

You actually attach a hose to your empty tank and pump more propane into it?