Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lurch Lurch is offline

Default Zanussi ZSF4123 dishwasher cold water problem

On 13 Feb 2007 12:45:44 -0800, mused:

Ok, I've had a quick look inside the door panel. I can see a white box
that is the control unit (buttons on the outside) and thats about it
in there. No obvious PCB, although I assume its wrapped up in the
white box.

Yep, more than likely.

Do you think the thermostate is likely to be in the door unit
somewhere or could it be in the sides/back of the appliance ? Im
loathed to take it all apart searching.

It'll be somewhere under it, or behind it, or on the side, or
somehwere else. I assumed that as you said you were dismantling it you
had some idea what you were looking for. The stat on this, IIRC, is
some large non-thermostat looking device.

It is possible that you might be safer to get someone in to take a
look. As a guide, if it was the stat then from us you'd be looking at
a bill of about 40 odd quid to sort it. I would have replied sooner
but falling asleep in front of the telly took presidence!
--
Regards,
Stuart.