Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default CPVC valves

In article .com, "coustanis" wrote:
I need to revamp some of the plumbing in my basement which, among
other things, involves relocating and replacing some of the valves in
the limes. Problem is that in my opinion CPVC valves are junk. They
either leak or break outright. The ones with the multiple turn round
handle are completely useless. The quarter turn ball valves are
better but I sure don't trust them. I'm thinking of splicing in
copper valves instead but I'd rather not go that route if I don't have
to.
Is it just me or do others feel the same way?

I think it's just you. I've never had that problem. Really.

--
Regards,