Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Repairing a Hydronic floor heating system

In article .com,
says...
I have a Concrete slab home that was built in 1954. i was outside the
other day and observes some wettness on my block foundation. i think
one of my radiant floor heat pipes is leaking. does anyone know if
there is a way to pinpoint the location of a leak? i do not want to
think of removing my entire concrete slab and having to reinstall
tubing and pour a new slab. I do want to figure out how to make the
repair because i never want to give up the floor heat.

please help

Unless there are a few hydronics experts reading this newsgroup -- and
although I've answered a few hydronics questions recently, I am
decidedly NOT an expert on the subject -- you're much more likely to get
solid answers he

http://www.heatinghelp.com -- then scroll down to the Got Questions?
box, and click the link for "The Wall".

Or go there directly:
http://forums.invision.net/Main.cfm?...2&CFPush=Login

Registration is free, and they don't spam or collect personal
information.