Posted to alt.home.repair
John Gilmer John Gilmer is offline

Default "Patching" water damaged cabinets

We have two rental units that have cheap kitchen base cabinets which are
basically made from "particle board." Since kitchens "stuff" leaks from
time to time, the bases have all gotten wet and the particle board is
literally falling apart.

For various reasons I want to fit this "in situ." (The main reasons are
cost and the fact that we don't want to have to mess with the plumbing more
than necessary.)

Any hints? I would appreciate the benefit of the experience of anyone else
who has had this type of problem and how he managed.

Thanks in advance.