Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] mjmwallace@gmail.com is offline

Default What is "natural" stain? How to dispose of old oil stain?

Swipe it on some "scrap" and then throw it out?

MJ Wallace

On Jan 24, 8:13 am, "Toller" wrote:
A friend is moving out of town and doesn't want to take his accumulation of
stains with him. Included is a quart of Minwax "Natural". Is that just
oil, or what?

Some of the stuff he gave me has outlived its usefulness. I have
consolidated it to two quart cans. What do I do with it? In the past I
have tried just leaving it somewhere to evaporate, but that takes forever.
I know the right thing is to take it to the county recyling center, but that
is open between 2:07am and 2:09am every 2/29, and is 20 miles away. Any
more practical solutions?