Neil Jones

Default Megaflow Query

On 16 Sep 2003 03:13:21 -0700, (Julia Mann)
wrote:

I was then advised to have a megaflow fitted which would increase the
flow.

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on your incoming pressure and flow rate

I am waiting for a price for this but have also heard that some
taps are only suitable for high pressure systems,

True. What taps have been fitted

which may be the
cause of my worries, and just fitting new taps could solve it,

Since the flow from the bath tap is OK, this sounds likely.

and
save me a load of money! Also, what can I expect the megaflow unit to
cost?

Again, it depends. How much hot water do you need to store? See here
for a guide to prices:-

http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/shop/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Heatrae_Megaflo_HE__Indirect__112 .html

Any advice asap would be most appreciated!

Hope this helps

Neil