Martin H. Eastburn

Default two words on Kerry was OT-I ain't No senator's son...

What - it didn't take a boat trip ?

ROFLMAO!!!!

Martin

Gunner wrote:

On 13 Feb 2004 02:58:04 GMT, (Bray Haven) wrote:

My response is, Kerry doesn't stand a chance because of two words: "Jane
Fonda".

They already refer to him as Hanoi John )
Greg S

Yup. And Im sure we are going to see a bit more of "JFK" in the next few
days....as his similarity to Clinton in the Bimbo department hits the
major media....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html

ROFLMAO!!!!

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer