Gunner

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:52:34 -0500, "tonyp" wrote:

"jim rozen" wrote

Gunner says...
Though I do think they should bring back dueling....

Now *that* I can endorse. I used to live near
The Hermitage, which was Aaron Burr's home.

Okay, but you understand, don't you, that Gunner is nostalgic for duels fought
with AK47s and Uzis, not muzzle-loading single-shot pistols :-)

-- Tony P.

If you are up for it Tony..and willing to sign a wavier..Ill give you
your choice of hardwood, cold steel, blued steel or the cloth yard
shaft.

Watcha say Tony...wanna play?

Lets rumba!

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long