Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rich Greenberg Rich Greenberg is offline

Default Household recycling

In article , Todd H. wrote:
(Rich Greenberg) writes:

In article ,
SMS wrote:

I just put up some storage sheds because the spousal unit insists on
buying and storing vast quantities of stuff like decorations, party
favors, wrapping paper, picture frames, etc. The sheds cost far more
than the stuff is worth, but trying to explain that it's better to just
buy as needed doesn't work.

Give it up. Its not worth the arguements.

This reminds me of the old wise married folk wisdom:

Do you wanna be right or do you wanna be married?

Steven and Rich sound like they're firmly in command of this lesson
well. :-)

And I am not even married.

Actually, I have the opposite problem from Steven. My GF is an antique
dealer and has the garage full of her stock. I am going to put up a
shed so I can get my car in the garage.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L