Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] johnbrian.lacey@btinternet.com is offline

Default Household plumbing insurance cover - any good ?

Normally I would just put it straight in the bin without a second look
but today I read it .....

A leaflet from Anglia Water offering household plumbing insurance cover
via Homeserve GB Ltd for just £1.99 / month for this year then £2.99/
month.

Cover seems OK and as our house is very old, as most of the service
connections are, and the internal c/h plumbing/water tanks etc are 40
yrs old at least, the cover seems to offer a certain peace of mind.
I won't go into all the details but am I too full of the seasonal
goodwill still and feeling generous ? Has anyone taken out this type of
cover and have they had to use it and with what success ?

Please feel free to comment.
Thanks

Brian