Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default masonry courtyard wall - how to build a 45 degree corner

wrote:
Thanks for the reply. The wall will only be 3 or 4 ft high. I like the
idea of the 45 degree corner block, though it doesn't seem to be
readily available where I'm at (Northern California). The problem with
mitering the corner blocks is that other than being a PITA I would have
a seam at each corner, and not a running bond pattern. I imagine if I
slush and rebar the corner, it wouldn't really matter. I had planned to
slush, rebar, and tie into the foundation rebar every few ft anyway.

Living in the land of slab foundations, I can't remember the last time
I saw a job site with a lot of block work. Thanks again!

I can't imagine a company that deals in block that wouldn't special
order for you. At a cost, of course, at a cost.

Harry K