Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Studio Phrases

On 26 Dec 2006 10:21:47 -0800, "Robatoy" wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 01:18:49 -0800, charlie b
wrote:

[snipperized due to an inate desire to be brief]

Maybe it's just that my 2006 Bull**** Tank is
full and My Cup Runneth Over.

Yours isn't the only one

Mine's been full since March 03. Nice to see that so many have slowly
come around to accept that they've been lied to. Many now see that 'The
Decider' is a certifiable lunatic. And our 'Prime Minister' has made a
deal with The Decider that he would make himself look good with a
soft-wood lumber deal in exchange to send off a few of our boys to
Afghanistan. Basterd.

Sounds more like yours has been filled up by the main stream media and
you've bought into it.

Never in history has a country (or countries) had such an internal
resistance movement that have been so vociferously anti-country and yet
been so accepted, tolerated, and even encouraged. The question to Wolf
Blitzer was a valid one, "do you, or don't you want our country to win?"
Looking at the reporting and absolute dotage over the terrorists, my fear
is that, no, they don't.

That Iraq is a problem has become a self-fulfilling prophecy. From the
day the resolution authorizing force was enacted, the press has been crying
"Quagmire!", "Vietnam!", "Torture!", "We are the evil ones!" incessantly.
They have forced us to tie our hands in dealing with the insurgency by
conducting a "politically correct", "thoughtful and careful" war. The
insurgency recognizes that their strongest allies are the US media and are
taking advantage of that fact, thus causing this conflict to go on longer
than if the press had backed the actions and pushed for an early resolution
(that didn't entail our surrender).

Ah well, your side has won the election and I'm sure that the pigeons of
surrender will be flying soon. It's going to take Iran setting off a nuke
in a city near and dear to us before (maybe) people wake up and recognize
that the radical Islamists really mean it when they state that their goals
are to drive Israel into the sea and to see Western civilization killed or
converted. Hopefully it won't be too late for us to wake up and win rather
than being propelled into the 7'th century with a new dark ages coming upon
us.