Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Junked car left on my property by former tenants

"Malcolm Hoar" wrote

It's quite likely that you'll have to give some kind of formal
notice(s) before removing the vehicle.

Start at city hall, or with the wrecker company.

Here, in Las Vegas, about ten years ago, the freeway system was being
expanded. It went through new territory near where I lived. On that
property was a derelict automobile, the type that had no engine, no tranny,
and only consisted of a shell, even with no doors. It rested on its roof.
It had probably 500 bullet holes in it.

They did a news story on it.

In order to "LEGALLY" remove the auto from the oncoming freeway, they had to
post a bright lime green sticker on it for 90 days notifying the "owner"
that if they did not move the automobile by a certain date, it would be
towed.

Don't you love "the process"?

Steve