Glenn Ashmore

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

Bray Haven wrote:

Glen Ashmore saysKerry and I were

eating mud in Nam,.........

And then he came home & trashed his country and his fellow soldiers over there
"eating mud" and gave great comfort and inspiration to those who were killing
our troops. Then he proceeded to do everything he could to destroy his
country's millitary & intelligence capability as a senator (job he got with his
wifes money & position). Fortunately he was as inept at legislation as he is
at telling the truth. We would be in much worse trouble with terrorists than
we are now.
BTW, I was one of those over there (1st Lt too) and got a bronze star as well.
But I'm ashamed of Kerry and my service never entitled me to anything in life.
I'm hope he will now be exposed for what he is. I respect your opinion, but we
need a little "fair & balanced" here Glenn )
Greg Sefton

And you are saying that Gunner's original post was "fair and Balanced"?
I am just trying to balance it out a little. If he can sandbag one side
of the scale I can put a finger on the other. :-)

I came home with the same opinion that Kerry did. A whole bunch of us
did. I just didn't have the guts to express it publicly and didn't like
most of the people who did but I would if anybody asked. I think it is
not just a right but a responsibility for citizens to speak up when they
see something being done wrong by the government. Even McNamara now
admits that the war was a mistake. Are we to punish Kerry now for being
right while honoring a man who partied his way through his National
Guard deferment?
--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com