J. R. Carroll

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
. net...

You won't have to. There is no one farther left than the Kennedy's. g

This
stuff about Kerry being an extreme lefty is just more bull**** from the
right. They're trying to set up a defense by demonizing Kerry by using the
"L" word. Watch closely: Rove will have a whole list of lies and
misrepresentations cooked up by Super Tuesday, and we'll probably start
seeing "cites" referring to them posted here by you. I think we can count

on
it.

The thing that's perked up my attention is that it's beginning to look

that
the old "L"-word trick has lost its steam. It's a 25-year-old trick, and
people are getting sick of it.

Yes Ed, they are. Branding Kerry a liberal won't help Republicans one bit.
Bush has proven himself a liar in the most craven and manipulative sense.
That will be the issue that won't go away. You only need ask the question "
where are the jobs?" or any number of others to grasp the problem Bush
faces. Had Clinton behaved as Bush has on issues more substantial than oral
sex he would certainly have been impeached. People are also tired of the
GOP's revving up of its "Christian" base. They want a President to elect not
a frigging nanny, Deacon or minister. The only thing uglier than the contest
will be the following four years if Bush wins and perhaps enough people
believe this to put an end to it.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.