Posted to alt.home.repair
Peter Peter is offline

Default P Trap into wall extension - How to remove - exposed bathroom sink

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 20:52:25 -0600, "Don Young" wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
news

Should I not worry about cutting back the extension and just use
a chisel or punch to break it free from the pipe...(without hammering
on the pipe).

At least one thing works in my favor... the wall connection is
directly accessible..

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pete

Often the easiest way to remove these pipes is to just collapse it near the
extension pipe with a pipe wrench, big pair of pliers, or even a big
c-clamp.

Don Young

That's another great idea which would have worked perfectly.
Thanks for sharing it Don !!

Peter