Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment
john jardine john jardine is offline

Default Advantest R3261A service manual

"Fred Bartoli"
r_AndThisToo wrote in
message ...
[...]

He he, not even (I get VAT back) but it's still one fourth the price I
paid for the SA. Isn't ebay sometimes unbeatable? :-)

During the past 2 years and with some patience I managed to hoard a sum
of equipments you wouldn't even want to dream of.
Having started an analog consulting business provides the funds... and
some nice excuses too :-) At least the one to build some credibility
with my customers. (and I even sometimes have to use the instruments)

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Yes. Over the past year I've also have some marvellous test gear bargains
from ebay. Even bidding on a couple of items against yourself!. (that Tek'
SA book in particular)
It appeals to me that the stuff is tax deductable, yet given half a chance
I'd buy it for my personal pleasure anyway
john