Posted to uk.d-i-y
louisxiv louisxiv is offline

Default Shelf Brackets

I want to put up a shelf of either MDF or Pine in my kitchen (approx W220cm
x D30cm x Thickness 2cm). I'm aiming to put up 3 brackets made from 3
vertical plates (3" x 3/4" timber) with fairly solid triangular shelf
supports (approx 1" thick) attached. My question is how do I create the
brackets, i.e. how do I attach the triangle supports to the wall plate and
when? Can I assemble these first by screwing through the wall plate into the
triangle or what? Sorry if this seems a dumb question but i'm stuck.
Any links appreciated, thanks in advance for any help.
xiv