Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment
Fred Bartoli Fred Bartoli is offline

Default Advantest R3261A service manual

john jardine a écrit :
"Fred Bartoli"
r_AndThisToo wrote in
message ...
Hi,

my Advantest R3261A spectrum analyzer has a fault in its PSU and I'm
looking for a service manual.

Even a scan of the PSU part will help a lot.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Finding nothing out there for free, I got a nice Advantest manual from,

http://www.test-italy.com/acatalog/C...antest_97.html

Hi John,

Great... I didn't manage to find it when I googled first.
Many thanks.

But ... what's a "mere" Euro 185 to an owner of the superb R3261A ?

He he, not even (I get VAT back) but it's still one fourth the price I
paid for the SA. Isn't ebay sometimes unbeatable? :-)

During the past 2 years and with some patience I managed to hoard a sum
of equipments you wouldn't even want to dream of.
Having started an analog consulting business provides the funds... and
some nice excuses too :-) At least the one to build some credibility
with my customers. (and I even sometimes have to use the instruments)

--
Thanks,
Fred.