Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need wiring diagram for electric drill

dpb spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

dpb spake thus:

Are drills like these wired with the field and armature in series (as it
is now) or in parallel? Simple question. (Sorry for shouting above!)

Then you obviously must know how motors work and have the answer to
your question available by applying same.

I know how motors like this work *in general*, but obviously I don't
know this specific detail--whether the field & armature should be
connected in series or parallel. That's why I asked the question. If you
know the answer, it would be appreciated.

you're curious but don't really care about the quality of your knowledge.

- Matthew White's WikiWatch (http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/wikiwoo.htm)