Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Armstrong gas furnace won't start

For a draft inducer fan not working, the usual answer is to check for
power getting to the fan. If power, then replace the inducer fan. They
are a fairly common part.

If the inducer runs, but the vacuum switch doesn't operate, check for
clogged or blocked combustion air tubes. Bees nest in the exhaust?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"adiv13" wrote in message
news:3400caee33d5c47a4223756aa1314096@homerepairli ve.com...
That sounds right jolt. I just realized the blower is not working.
That's
the reason the pressure switch doen't get closed, there is no suction
on
the hose to close the switch.

I checked the switch and works perfectly.

First, I hear some noise inside and I thought the blower started, but
no,
the BLOWER WON'T START.

Any of you guys have any idea how ca I troubleshoot/fix this?

Thanks,
ne@