Posted to alt.home.repair
JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com is offline

Default dog tunneling under chain link fence

Any other ideas? For the time being, dog goes on a 40' tether on one of
those screw in stakes, just to run around the $1200 "fenced in" yard. Grr...

-Karen-

I built a dog run on the side of my garage and had the same problem. I
solved it by putting a section of chainlink fence on the ground and
covering it with a couple of inches of pea gravel. Not only did it
stop her from digging it also keeps her from getting muddy. I rinse it
down with the hose every once in a while and it works great. My dog run
is 6' wide and goes the entire length of the garage with a dog door
going into a pen inside the garage. Not sure if this helps you, but
this is how I solved a similar problem.