Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimi Jimi is offline

Default Cracked Concrete driveway...cheap solution.

Okay, You owe me a big thank you for running outside to the shop to read the
can of **** that worked good for me. It's called Stone Mason Instant
patching Cement and I also google the stuff for ya and here's the link.

http://www.usehickson.com/StoneMason...ngCement.shtml

I have fixed the cement floor in my garage and I park a 1 ton dually on it
and the crack has never reappeared. I also went over sidewalk palm prints
from the pervious residents that owned this place before I bought it. I
bought like a 1 gallon paint tin of it and this **** really goes far...I
have lots left...When you open the can it kind of shocks you as you expect
it to be a liquid, but it's a powder that you mix with water....Works great
!! Hope that was of some help....Jimi

wrote in message
ups.com...
My 45 year old concrete two-lane circle drive is cracked all over the
place. It's still fairly level and easy enough to drive on, but it's
really ugly.

To replace it would cost a fortune, is there any cheaper alternative,
like a skim coat or to asphalt over the top or something?