Posted to pdaxs.services.plumbing,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
drd drd is offline

Default Water spike problems in my house.

"Bob Wheatley" wrote in message
"eastcoastguyz" wrote

Does an expansion tank sound like the solution?

Yes, with the PRV installed you need an expansion tank.
I'd also recommend a check valve on the cold water inlet of the water
heater to eliminate the cold system as part of the expansion area and to
ensure there's no backflow from the heater into the cold system.

Bob Wheatley

listen to this chap - he speaks the truth ...

(What's the difference between God and a plumber?

God doesn't think he's a plumber)