Tom Gardner

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Immigration is our second original sin after slavery. The whole concept of
pretending to control border crossings is a total joke. America wants the
cheap labor, just like we did in the days of slavery, but has yet to come up
with a workable protocol. I think we should just open the borders and
document anyone that wants to come here but stipulate that there is no free
lunch, they must work and learn English, In return for contributing to our
society they can enjoy the benefits. I'm not an advocate of set minimum
wages but I don't like people being taken advantage of because of situation.
Somewhere in the past, my ancestors came here for opportunity not
oppression.

Why can't our government go back to fostering our creation of real wealth
within our borders? The deindustrialization of our country is just the
start, this situation is unsustainable. I often think that this whole
industrial revolution thing was a big mistake!

"Gunner" wrote in message
http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...2045-1558r.htm

Laugh laugh laugh.

You Libs are sooooo predictable.

Gunner

"This device is provided without warranty of any kind as to reliability,
accuracy, existence or otherwise or fitness for any particular purpose
and Bioalchemic Products specifically does not warrant, guarantee,
imply or make any representations as to its merchantability for any
particular purpose and furthermore shall have no liability for or
responsibility to you or any other person, entity or deity with respect
to any loss or damage whatsoever caused by this device or object or by
any attempts to destroy it by hammering it against a wall or dropping it
into a deep well or any other means whatsoever and moreover asserts
that you indicate your acceptance of this agreement or any other
agreement that may he substituted at any time by coming within
five miles of the product or observing it through large telescopes or
by any other means because you are such an easily cowed moron
who will happily accept arrogant and unilateral conditions on a piece
of highly priced garbage that you would not dream of accepting on a
bag of dog biscuits and is used solely at your own risk.'