Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.cars.modifications,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.d-i-y
Tunku Tunku is offline

Default Which magnetic dish for home mechanic?

Susan P wrote in news:Xns987BCE7F5F4F3D5E712@
127.0.0.1:

In another thread Guy King and "Mr 6" kindly recommended a magnetic
dish as a good tool for someone who fixes cars at home.

I looked about and saw there were quite a few different magnetic
dishes available. Now I'm confused!

Is the simple Draper magnetic bowl (MPT) good enough or is it worth
going for one which is larger or one which is made of stainless steel
or one which works vertically?

All I can add, is I wish my wife thought like you. A magnetic dish would
save her from standing beside my car as I ask for a tool from underneath
it. :-)

--
Tunku

"end user" v. A command regrettably not implemented in most systems.