Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.cars.modifications,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Which magnetic dish for home mechanic?

Stephen Leak ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

Personally, I would be overjoyed to receive the simple Draper MPT -
Draper are a highly reputable brand, which shows that you've put a lot
of thought into this, and not just gone to the local "pound shop".

Draper is the brand that our local DIY shop tends to fill their "Half Price
Offer!" bins with... It *used* to be a very reputable brand, but it's not
quite so blue-chip any more.

A magnetic bowl is a magnetic bowl, though...