Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.cars.modifications,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.d-i-y
Susan P Susan P is offline

Default Which magnetic dish for home mechanic?

On 05 Nov 2006, Guy King wrote:

What I'd like 'cos I left mine behind when I stopped working, is a
magnetic dish to keep bits in. Splendid device.

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...80&ts=51163&id
=1 3203

In another thread Guy King and "Mr 6" kindly recommended a magnetic
dish as a good tool for someone who fixes cars at home.

I looked about and saw there were quite a few different magnetic
dishes available. Now I'm confused!

Is the simple Draper magnetic bowl (MPT) good enough or is it worth
gping for one which is larger or one which ismade of stainless steel
or one which works vertically?

DRAPER BOWLS AND TRAYS
models MPT, MPT/2 and MPT4:
http://www.draper.co.uk/Pages/Pagesource/p86.pdf