geoff

Default Potterton Puma 80 Combi

In message , IMM
writes

"John" wrote in message

Not all auto air vents have a schrader valve
on them,

You are obviously hard of thinking/reading. I "usually".

however most expansion vessels do.

Asute observation our unqualified excet for a CORGI certificate cowboy.

Please be sure you are looking at the auto air vent
and not the expansion vessel before poking around
or you may lose some of your expansion "cushion"
with ensuing problems. (Sorry if I'm teching
granny to suck eggs but international mouth of
dysentery takes his info from catalogues and
adverts

In your dreams cowboy.

and can lead you down the wrong track all too
easily)

Keep cleaning the boilers, that is all the likes of you are fit for. BTW,
is the fish smell strong in Grimsby today?

You really are a complete ****** IMM aren't you
--
geoff