Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] silenceseeker2003@yahoo.com is offline

Default Kenmore dryer's drum won't rotate

wrote:

So, how did you make out? All apart, repaired, and put back together?

Unfortunately, I celebrated too early: While I was able to take out the
drum and confirm that the 2 back rollers are indeed stuck (due to lots
of lint & hair in there), I found no easy way of accessing the nuts at
the back that will allow me to remove them...

The back seems to be covered by yet another cover and removing screws
that seem to hold the back cover to the back frame doesn't help much
because... it seems like that two back parts are "glued" together. I am
afraid to do more damage than good, so I am back here, to consult
regarding what do in such case.

Thanks,
Sam