Dan

Default OT - Gunner Quote

--

Let's adopt the following two amendments to the U.S. Constitution:

"The Congress shall have the power to declare war, and this time we
really do mean it."

"No person shall be denied life, liberty, or
property without due process of law, and this time we really do mean
it."

"Cliff Huprich" wrote in message
om...
In Gunner

wrote:

Here's a great quote from Ann Coulter

"The U.S. military has had considerably more success in turning Iraq
around than liberals have had in turning the ghettos around with

their
40-year 'War on Poverty.' So far, fewer troops have been killed by
hostile fire since the end of major combat in Iraq than civilians

were
murdered in Washington, DC, last year (239 deaths in Iraq compared

to262 murders in DC.)

The DC death stats, if true, were for a full year.

"The deaths bring to 500 the number of U.S. service members who have
died since the Iraq conflict began on March 20."

How many from other nations, including Iraqis killed by US forces,
have
there been? The number of Iraqis killed is a deep secret.

But if you are even a suspect for anything it seems your family and
relatives
can be taken off to concentration camps and your home destroyed.
--
Cliff

Not to mention there has been no "40-year War on Poverty," either...

"Liberal" or otherwise.

Dan