Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default spot weed killer?

tenplay wrote:
I would like to zap weeds growing in the lawn and garden without harming
the grass and plants growing around the weeds. What is the best way to
do it? I saw something called a Weed Stick online, where you supposedly
walk around injecting any kind of concentrated weed killer directly on
the weed. Anyone try it? Would WD40 or gasoline work using a direct
applicator? It sounds like a lot of folks use Roundup, but I find that
it works too slow. It seems to take a couple of days for the leaves to
begin turning brown. Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi,
If lawn is healthy weeds can be choked out. What kind of weed?
My lawn is not big in size but I just dig it out when I see weed.