Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE Sylvain VAN DER WALDE is offline

Default OFF TOPIC: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:00:40 +0000, Sylvain VAN DER WALDE wrote:

---8---

Er, EXCUSE ME, shouldn't that be "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WITH MENTAL
HEALTH PROBLEMS"????

Well! How did you guess! Aren't you clever!
As a matter of fact, I've suffered from a _severe_ social anxiety disorder
for more than 50 years. This has prevented me from having any worthwhile
social life, friends, holidays, etc...
It's made my life at work much more difficult. I eventually had a nervous
breakdown.
In spite of that; I'm _probably_ a saner, more decent, more sensible, more
reasonable person than you are (or ever will be).

MORON!!!

Sylvain.

Really.