Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE Sylvain VAN DER WALDE is offline

Default OFF TOPIC: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD

"legin" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
Clive George wrote:
Amenable to you sticking your nose in your neighbour's business?

Then if youre more daring, tip off the papers.

Find out who the owners are of the house/ investment group. Politely
point out to them that if a house was bought next to them, how would
they feel. If they do nought buy7 said house and fill it wilth as many
refugees as poss. Make sure that they understand that all rubish is to
be placed on the front garden next to the neighbours fence.

Contacting the owners of the house was something that I considered; but
although I have their name, I don't have their address. I haven't really
tried to get it, as the matter is not of sufficient importance _as yet_.
I have to bear in mind that I will have to deal with these people when they
eventually start refurbishing that house.

Sylvain.

legin