Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default OFF TOPIC: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD

On 2006-09-30 16:59:26 +0100, Owain said:

Andy Hall wrote:
If you think there may be a body their the police would dig it for you.
s/their/there

That's the second this week.

The second what - body or typo?

Well there was the association between Micro$oft and operating systems.

I put it down to living in Scotland....

I'm not in Glasgow!

I quite understand,

I was talking to some Italians this week and they wanted to know how
far north the Romans had gone in Britain. I explained that they had
never made a serious success in Scotland and that possibly this was due
to the Glaswegian habit of deep frying pizza.

They took a lot of convincing that anyone could possibly do this.