Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jason Jason is offline

Default OFF TOPIC: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD

"Sylvain VAN DER WALDE" wrote in message
And FWIW the fire brigade are entirely the wrong people to contact about
this.

I disagree. These bags of rubbish occupy three quarters of the front
garden space, and are no more than two feet away from the front of the
house. I admit that I was prepared to do whatever I could to get rid of
this eyesore (yes, this is my main concern), but I'm quite sure that my
approaches to the local council and fire department were perfectly
_valid_.

You may misagree, but it didn't actually get you anywhere, did it...?