Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Kirk S. Kirk S. is offline

Default PTV 300 Flyback Replacement

Hi,

My set died again and I'm trying to find a replacement for the flyback on
the power supply board. The original sticker is 3620030005. The only ones
that I've found that look similar (angled HV input) are 362003-6 and
362003-7. I also have a newer power supply board that uses the 362140-1
flyback. I haven't dug into it yet however how can I determine which
replacement to get for the original flyback? Or, can I simply use one of
the newer style flybacks on the older power supply green PCB?

Thanks for all the help. I know this set is living on borrowed time however
after replacing the coolant and converging the set, the picture was really
good on it.

Kirk S.