Posted to rec.woodworking
Pop` Pop` is offline

Default Delta Table Saw 36-320c 10 Inch Problem

wrote:
Looking for some suggestions with a issue I having with my Delta Table
Saw (36-320). 2000
Series.
The motor appears to be working and the blade is building up the
correct speed. However
when I go to cut the blade starts to slow down and stop after a few
seconds. The motor sound remains the same when the blad is stopped. I
am NOT feeding the saw a hardwood just some pine. The unit is
beltless. I tried the Delta machinery website but they dont have
information on this model.

Any suggestions

Thank You!

Bruce

If you happen to still be reading: You do indeed have a belt; it's worn
out. The belt is small, and is inside the end of the motor housing. Pull
it apart and you'll see it. I'll bet it's completely worn out.

Pop