Gunner

Default OT- Writer Mark Steyn Compares Gun(g) Ho America To "Civilized" Europe or Why Law Abiding Gun Owners Reduce Crime

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 17:32:52 GMT, Mark
wrote:

Bob Swinney wrote:

Bull**** re. the cost of firearms injuries! Imagine a society in which
there was total zero firearms.

I would have to mix salt peter, sulfur and charcoal.

Im always fascinated by folks who think the genie can be stuffed back in
the bottle. Or worse.."feel" the genie can be stuffed back in the
bottle.

Never happened, never will.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton