Eric R Snow

Default Generators and Back-up power

Well Ryan, everyone is telling you that this is such a bad and
dangerous idea. I hate to buck the trend however, I've done it and it
worked fine.

I'd really like to have a system that automatically kicks in when the
power fails and we all know that that is the right and proper way to
do it. But looks over shoulder when I got the generator the power
was out so I cobbled up a double ended plug in order to turn the
lights on. So far I haven't bothered to go back and do it right.

Don't tell anyone.

George.
(Living on the edge)

Of course it works George. That's not the problem. Lot's of people do
risky things and get away with it. Just depends how much risk you are
willing to take and how much resposnibility you are willing to bear
when your risky behaviour impacts others.
ERS