Posted to alt.home.repair
Remolding Fool Remolding Fool is offline

Default tankless water heater in attic

I am installing a bosch tankless water heater in the attic and I need
to have a plumber rerun some gas lines. The question is this...The
existing gas line comes in under the house in the crawl space and gets
split to oven, water heater and, furnace. It seems like it would be a
good idea to have the plumber take the 11/4' pipe under the house
straight up to the attice and then split the the appliances. the only
thing I question is if it is ok to take the gas pipe to the oven down
the exterior wall. Basicly this will put all of the gas up in the
attic. It seem like it would be safer. Any opinions are appriciated.