Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Bemier Joe Bemier is offline

Default Delta Table Saw 36-320c 10 Inch Problem

On 15 Sep 2006 09:25:47 -0700, "
wrote:

Looking for some suggestions with a issue I having with my Delta Table
Saw (36-320). 2000
Series.
The motor appears to be working and the blade is building up the
correct speed. However
when I go to cut the blade starts to slow down and stop after a few
seconds. The motor sound remains the same when the blad is stopped. I
am NOT feeding the saw a hardwood just some pine. The unit is beltless.
I tried the Delta machinery website but they dont have information on
this model.

Any suggestions

Thank You!

Bruce

You say it is *beltless*....how is it driven?

Assuming that the blade is seated correctly and tight on the arbor, it
sounds like you have slippage in the drive.
I am not familiar with that saw. Is this a saw you have been using for
some time and this issue came up?