Jonathan Barnes

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Guido" wrote in message
Jonathan Barnes wrote:

In the U.K. we just had a cop shot dead.... the first since 1998 I

think...

Next you'll be saying that Americans were to blame.

Actualy, the police have charged an Anerican with the shooting, but I'm not
blaming Americansin general.

There were a couple killed by a maniac car thief a year ago.
What's that prove?

In the U.K. guns are fairly rare, and tightly regulated. ( hand guns are not
alowed at all )
I rather reluctantly gave up my guns when I found I was spending more time
filling in forms for the licence than I was shooting...

The result of regulation is that gun crime is comparitifly rare in the U.K.

I would like to know whare I can get sets of machine part drawings for
guns...

--
Jonathan

Barnes's theorem; for every foolproof device
there is a fool greater than the proof.

To reply remove AT