Posted to alt.home.repair
webmz webmz is offline

Default Incinolet toilet

I've never hear of his item, until I went to the ink you provided.
All I can say is make sure your county(state?) code allows for this.
I did a quick web search, and there are various mentions
of these with state permits, etc
And also, your home owners insurance covers if any thing goes wrong.
The model I looked at on their web page only says it has a 1 year
warranty.

Its really expensive, not including permits , etc.
Why would you switch to this ?
(curious)

wrote:
I'm thinking about one of these for a second bathroom in a "plumbing
challenged" area.

http://www.incinolet.com/

Anyone have any experience with them? Or other suggestions to add a
toilet without adding plumbing? (Aside from chamber pot, LOL!)

Thanks in advance,
Jo Ann