Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default blocked toilet! Andrex wet wipes - the culprit! How to unblock?

wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
wrote:
I rent.

I'd be to embarrased to get my landlord to fix it. I had the runs
yesterday and it's not a pretty site

ugh

You can buy a toilet unblocking device from most DIY sheds. A bit
like a spring about 10mm in diameter. Look at Drain Augers here

http://www.monument-tools.com/D+Ctab...20Drain%20Rods

Costs less than a £10.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Can I get one from B&Q or homebase?

I've looked on the homebase website and can't find it.

If it costs £10 and I really can do it by myself, I will.. better than
paying £60!

I'm sure I bought one in B&Q some time ago, the websites are almost
completely useless. Go and have a look.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman