Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Tom is offline

Default How To Make Radiator Cover

Check out www.thewoodworkingchannel.com the great British woodshop has a
clip occasionally on building one.

"Scott" wrote in message
I built radiator covers a few years ago out of MDF. I just put a two inch
strip on each side and in the middle to minimize the amount of MDF sitting
on the the radiator. Haven't had a problem with them at all. If you are
using real wood I would worry about drying it out and having it crack or
warp.

Scott

"Clair" wrote in message

Hi
Ive Bought a thin piece of hardwood but im unsure as to wether the wood
is ok to put over a radiator and also i want to cut out a design in the
wood , ive got a dremel with loads of bits i was wondering if anyone
could give me any tips (im totally new to D.I.Y but im desperate to
start doing things myself
thanks

--
Clair