Posted to uk.d-i-y
Christian McArdle Christian McArdle is offline

Default B&Q Tiles

I rather like plain white. Particularly in small space - it doesn't look
twee and "too clever" like coloureds can.

I'm with the public lavatory opinion on this one. What with the other
expenses, it is surely worth paying a bit more. I've just done our new
en-suite with natural limestone tiles at 12 GBP/m2, which is about the same
as a high quality ceramic and looks so much better. Even mid-range ceramics
often only have 1 or 2 patterns, and it is really obvious.

Christian.