Roy

Default FS: Harbor Freight 7" x 10" PRECISION MINI LATHE

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 08:55:37 GMT, "Rich"
wrote:

=== just bring it back to the store and tell them you dont want it....
=== i am sure they will take it back.... or did you keep it for more than 30
=== days????
===
===I've had it in my garage all summer.
===
===Sincerely,
===Rich
===

Uncrate that sucker and fire it up, and make some metal chips. Its
adictive, and may just replace woodchips and sawdust ;-) I can think
of a few items the lathe would be handy in a woodworking shop
especially if you make any homemade tools etc. It could proove
usefull.

I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.